With three days remaining, we thought it might be a good idea to put out a Survival Guide to help everyone have the best time they can at the festival. So, here it is, the top ten survival items for the All Colorado Beer Festival:
- DON’T FORGET YOUR ID. You may not need it to vote, but you can’t get into the festival without a valid government issued ID. A school ID isn’t good enough.
- Have a designated driver. We want everyone to be safe. Either bring a designated driver (tickets are just $10), have someone pick you up, use the Uber safe driver service, or call a cab!
- Hydrate! Drink plenty of water before and during the festival. Water helps your body process alcohol. You can also try the sodas at the designated driver booth or the Happy Leaf Kombucha.
- Get some exercise. Stop by the Oskar Blues Silent Disco and shake it!
- Eat something. We have more variety from a wide range of food vendors. Food also helps you handle alcohol.
- Don’t bring a backpack. We can’t allow backpacks in the venue. Fanny packs are OK. Also remember there is no smoking in the venue. Use the smoking area.
- Take a break. You have plenty of time. Stop by the education booth and watch the brewing process. Take time out for a massage.
- Buy holiday gifts! Visit the merchandise booth. Check out the Rocky Mountain Hats vendor.
- Have some fun! Visit Jamie & Natalie’s photography booth. Try your hand at Frisbee Golf to win prizes and entry the door prize drawing for a New Belgium Fat Tire bike.
- Support our beneficiaries. Learn who we support by visiting our beneficiaries’ tables. You can also make a direct contribution there.
Survival is important, but more important is securing your ticket to either the afternoon or evening session. It’s simple just visit the 2014 Tickets page to pick your session and the number of tickets you need. However, don’t wait too long. There are only about 300 tickets available for each session!
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for this festival to get here! With four days to go, our ticket sales revenue along with sponsor donations and anticipated other income and expenses have already pushed our donation amount past the $55,000 we gave last year. With your help over these last few days, we will sell out both sessions and be able to give $70,000 to our beneficiaries. That is truly amazing!
Buy Tickets! Have FUN!!
Our beer judging event this year is fully certified by BCJP. We have nationally recognized judges participating. At this time 148 beers have been entered for judging. How would you like to be one of the judges who has to taste and evaluate all those great Colorado beers?
Just five days to go until the All Colorado Beer Festival, and we have a new brewer! Prost will be joining us again this year. That makes 71 total for this year. Prost brews a great lineup of beers in the German tradition. Make sure you visit them on Saturday.
And don’t forget to purchase your tickets!
As we mentioned yesterday, one of the new additions is a photo booth where you can immortalize your ACBF experience with costumes and fun props. Jamie & Natalie Photography will operate the booth and post each photo to Facebook so all your friends will see what a great time you are having.
In just one week we will all be at the 8th annual All Colorado Beer Festival. What/ You don’t have your tickets yet? Better get them right now. PURCHASE TICKETS
Don’t miss our largest selection of Colorado brewers, cideries, and kombucharies. We have 70.
Also this year we have three additional food vendors. In addition to the Buffalo Gals, we are pleased to welcome Mark Anthony’s Pretzels, All Things Pita, and Old Chicago. Of course we will also have Totally Nuts with their great honey roasted almonds, and this year we will also have KettleKorn.
And if great beer and food isn’t enough, we have Oskar Blues silent disco and a photo booth that will instantly post your photos to Facebook.
Oh, and one more thing – our designated driver booth will have several selections of soda from Nano 108 and Tommyknocker and Happy Leaf Kombucha is another alcohol free beverage for you to try. Uber is offering free rides home for those who register with them,
What more could you want? How about gifts for Christmas? Our merchandise booth will be stocked with amazing new styles of hats, hoodies, and shirts.
See you in a week.
With 8 days remaining before the festival. Sales have crossed over the 2,000 mark. It looks like you will make it possible for the festival to donate $70,000 to our beneficiaries!
We may have to squeeze in a couple extra brewers who have asked to be a part of the festival. Stay tuned for more information on that.
Just 3 Early Entry tickets remain. Grab ‘em quick. Get your tickets today!
Ride responsibly… and for FREE! Our friends over at Uber are providing $20 off a ride for new Uber users who attend the All Colorado Beer Fest.
Uber is a mobile app for your smartphone that connects you with private drivers on-demand. With the push of a button, a car will arrive within minutes and get you where you need to go!
Have you got your tickets for the festival? There are just nine days left until the festival opens. Don’t find yourself on the outside looking in without a ticket. It is increasingly looking like the festival will sell out before the doors open! Buy Tickets Now!
Once again, New Belgium is donating a Fat Tire bike. All you have to do is throw a Frisbee Golf Disc into the goal to win cool schwag and your ticket is entered into the door prize drawing for the bike.
The All Colorado Beer Festival is now just 10 days away. Our brewers are excited and so are the organizers.
As of this evening we have sold 1,870 tickets of 3,200 total available. That’s 58% – over twice as many as we have ever sold by this date. Last year we were sold out for the evening session before the doors opened. This year we could be sold out for both sessions. Don’t wait until the last minute. We hold to a maximum of 1,600 tickets per session so we can guarantee you a great experience with minimal lines and enough room to move.
The VIP sessions are completely sold out and the afternoon early entry tickets are also gone. We still have some early entry tickets available for the evening. Why not give yourself a $5 gift by buying the evening early entry ticket. You get in early and there will only be 275 folks in the hall. Plus, we will be announcing the medal winners during the first hour of the evening session.
VIP Tickets for the 8th All Colorado Beer Festival are SOLD OUT!
We still have Early Entry tickets available at $40 each. Act fast because Early Entry tickets are 71% sold. Just 101 remain. Only 16 remain for the afternoon session.
General Admission tickets at $35 are available for both sessions. Remember ticket prices will be higher at the door if any tickets remain.
Why wait. Go to 2014 Tickets and buy your tickets now!